Monday, April 25, 2011

Spring Has Popped

The weather has warmed up (finally!!!).   I have started working, subbing for two days so far.   I had two very different days in the schools; one day with a difficult class (noisy second graders) and another day with good classes (first and third graders) and room assistants.    I have also visited clients in an independent /assisted living facility five minutes from my house .  The caregiving clients I have been assigned to are men in their eighties, also very different from each other.  One is in assisted living, quiet, polite and very low key.  The other is in independent living, a former engineer, and quite exact as to what he wants.  So far, so good.
Every week someone else looks at our house but the only offer we have had is from an investment company which really amounts to no offer.  Below are pictures of the lower and upper front yards.
.  


No comments:

Post a Comment