Wednesday, February 23, 2011

For My Followers and Readers

Thank you all for taking time out of your lives to spend in my blog.  I welcome the comments and have responded to all and will continue to respond.  It is therapeutic.

Over the last week, things have become stagnant -- nothing is moving in any direction.  It feels like the calm before the Spring.  My husband is working his part time job, we had about another foot of snow, yet another Open House is scheduled for this weekend, people are still looking at the house and I have stopped talking to the realtor about reducing the price of our home (even as he gently but persistently pressures to do so). 

I attempted to add Google Adsense to my blog and Egads!!! I disabled not only my blog but my e-mail as well.  Yikes!!!  That was nervewracking.  But fortunately, I managed to fix it since I am here posting.  This technology isn't as easy as Google says it is (at least not for me) and yet, it seems I have added public service ads.  Blogging is like life.  You learn as you go along.

I like engaging with the world at large and it would be nice if my readership increases.  In the meantime, I hope you are all enjoying this blog as much as I am.

8 comments:

  1. Something is happening now. I have started the ball rolling on a NATIONAL MARCH FOR JOBS.

    People have been saying a national march is needed for some time, yet no one stepped forward to created one.

    I solved that problem for Americans and created the NATIONAL MARCH FOR JOBs.

    The date is 4-2-11 and the location is everywhere across America.

    Anyone that would like to March For Jobs is encouraged start their own local cell group.

    Cell towers are isolated communications towers that network and communicate world wide.

    So create your own local cell group and start networking this march.

    The march will be cellular local marches across the nation on the same day.

    One idea would be for people to hold their march outside or very near a local media outlet, it make it harder to ignore.

    This will work because people really want this march, people really want jobs.

    People are tired of waiting for someone else to do something.

    There are countless unemployment blogs and twitter members, get the word out should not be a problem. WE all need to network.

    I have posted this on my blog and various others including yours.

    If people are true to their word, this has no possibility of failure.

    I ask that you support this march and pass this on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Justlogic, I have posted this page of my blog to twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anything Place, Thank you very much for the compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for supporting this tinydancer, your the kind of person that makes things work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I truly appreciate the comment and the moral support. Hoping and praying are not enough. Action and unification is necessary. I will continue to be a voice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. For your adsense you can use an adsense gadget.
    You can create an experimental blog and try out different things before putting them on your primary site.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good idea. Thanks for the advice, justlogic.

    ReplyDelete