Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Diminishing

We had our fifth open house on Sunday.  Two lookers stopped in and one neighbor.   One person went to school with my daughter and thought the house was cute.  But no offer.  I have resigned myself to being here longer than anticipated, at this rate, probably through at least the rest of this year.  We are going to have to accept the reality of diminishing further.  I will be entering Tier V pretty soon which means I hope I find underemployment (just like my husband).  Our income will be further reduced and I am not eligible to collect early social security.  We all have to make choices but for some of us, those choices aren’t good when you are caught in a recession.   As for the 99ers we weren't given a choice unless you want to call survive or die, a choice.  You decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment