Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The New Normal in Process

These days when my husband comes home from his part time job he sounds upbeat.  Although he is not making the money he was before he lost his job, he can’t imagine going backward to the days he was working at a job he hated.  As for me, it has been so long since I worked in an office that I have developed a new perspective on what it is I want to do next.  My income will also decrease but I am hoping my next field of endeavor will bring me more satisfaction than mere dollar value.  Make no mistake.  We would have continued with the jobs we had indefinitely but because of lack of opportunity, ageism, and the circumstances we found ourselves in, we have been forced to rethink our lives.  I am moving in another direction and will post when that eventuality takes shape.

Different is the New Normal

No comments:

Post a Comment